Thursday, October 2, 2014

Where does the time go? It is pretty mind blowing to even fathom the thought of 2015, it is sneaking up on us though! Crazy how it seems like we just rang in the 2014 new year, or it does for me! I guess time really does fly, especially as I get older. One thing I always look forward to year after year is what planner I am going to have as my new bible! There are always new and exciting prints and designers creating their versions of the new "it planner" and I cannot wait to decide which will be mine! Last year I got my hands on one of the adorable Kate Spade ones, and hers may win again this year because I am a fan! You better grab your favorite's fast, they go out of stock almost as fast as they come in! Get one while their hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.