Friday, October 10, 2014


Coffee is the end all be all, well for me at least!! I cannot seem to start my day without it, I guess you could say I have a wonderful little addiction (thanks to my mom). Coffee is the necessary of all evils! Tons of people love their coffee, and any friend of coffee is a friend of mine.  I for one find that great cup of morning (and afternoon) joe even more enjoyable when I get to sip it through a great mug! Over time I have stumbled upon some hysterical mugs and some rather fashionable ones, so I thought I would share some of my findings, your welcome! They also make perfect gifts, even for non coffee lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.