Friday, August 22, 2014
If you are like me, your pets are your family. I can't say enough about my little pup, Winnie. She is one of the best things in my life, and I feel as if she was made for me. I may even go as far as to say she is my soulmate (pupmate?).  We even have the same birthday, November 26th! I mean, come on, we were meant to be! Thanksgiving babies! No matter how bad my day is, she is always there with endless amounts of kisses, and I honestly do not know what I would do without that love and affection some times. She is the best part of my day, from being the first person I see when I wake up to the last person I see when I go to bed. I always look forward to coming home from work just to see that little face. If you are even thinking about getting a little munchkin for yourself, do it! I am telling you, it will be one of the best decisions you ever make in your life. 
I love getting gifts for Win more than I love getting gifts for myself, well sometimes :) So for those pet lovers you know, why not incorporate their special pets into their gifts? They are guaranteed to love them! I know I would...hint, hint! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.