Friday, August 22, 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I am far too much of a baby to even think about getting a real tattoo! I begin to feel physically sick with just a thought of a needle (I am a doctors nightmare)!! I might even be worse than children, which I should probably keep to myself. I did think for a quick second though, after my dad passed, about getting a small tattoo in memory of him. However, that is a laugh because I would kick and scream and they would throw me out of the tattoo parlor. There were other ways (besides branding my body) that I could celebrate and honor the memory of my favorite man in the world. This post is not about him though, its about these awesome temporary jewelry tattoos! They shine like real jewelry and add pzazz to any outfit. The best part is there are no needles involved!! Whew!! Just put them on exactly like you did when you were a kid, cut them out, place them where you want them, add water for about 30 seconds and your done! 
The results are pretty great! I wore them last week and got a ton of compliments...even from my grandmother (who always has something negative to say..ha)! So you know these are a winner!


These have even been seen lately on such celebs as Alessandra Ambrosio and Carolina Herrera :)

Your tattoo will last about 4-6 days depending on where they are placed and how well you take care of them.  Here is where you can get these beauties!!

They also sell them in Bloomies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.