Thursday, August 21, 2014
I always have believed that your hair can make or break you. That may sound a bit shallow, but when you grow up in a city where everyone seems to be judging each other constantly it is bound to have some affect, right? Ha! 

Anyway, I definitely have a hair complex. I research like feign before I allow anyone or anything to touch my hair. Yelp is my savior when it comes to finding a new hair salon or stylist. When it comes to new products, it is the same process. Research, research, research! You can find me swarming sites for reviews on blogs, Amazon, Sephora, Makeup Alley, etc. I read until I am fully convinced that the product is worth a shot. So after all my craziness I truly believe all of my hard work has paid off, and my hair looks the best it ever has.

Here is my hair routine! 
 
Step 1: Shampoo and Conditioner
I was hooked on Redken's All Soft line, however I did recently give Bumble and Bumble a chance and I must say it ranks pretty equally in my book! I have been switching on and off between both lines. The Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line can be found at Sephora, and they even have a travel kit, if you are hesitant like I was get the kit and try it out. It also includes a hair primer which I also like.. but I will talk about that later. Redken can be found on Amazon, or Ricky's (I swear I could live in there, that place has everything!). 

Step 2: Deep Conditioning 
It can be crucial to give your hair some extra attention after that standard shampoo and conditioner. I find it makes a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels. I have tried dozens of hair masks from Fekkai to Loreal. However, the best one I have used to date is this one! It smells amazing, and its only $3.88! I mean, really, how wrong can you go? Just  massage it into your hair post shampoo/conditioner, leave on for 3 minutes and wash out!  VoilĂ !

Step 3: Leave in treatment(s)

These treatments not only protect your hair from the heat of your blow-dryers, curling irons, and straightening irons, but also makes your hair feel stronger and healthier.

I use the products in this order, post shower...

I know it seems like a lot of products, and a lot of work but trust me when I tell you it is truly worth it! Its a small step into feeling more confident.. about your hair!
Stick with it and I promise you will see results.

Please let me know if you have any products you truly believe are worth a shot! I am always up for trying the newest and greatest products!! 
AKA... product junkie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.