Saturday, August 30, 2014
I have long since lusted over Stephanie Sterjovski's prints and designs, and I know I am far from the only one. Her Instagram alone has 20,0000+ followers! Her style, designs, and concepts are what make her prints one of a kind. I would love to display them all over my apartment, they are gorgeous, inspirational and glamorous, everything a true girl wants her personal space to feel like. Her shop, the SS Print Shop has exploded and thus she has created her own dream job, selling her pretty prints! Just take a look at her darling studio, girl has style!!

SS Print Shop
Here are just some of my favorites!



Too cute, am I right or am I right?
And, SS Print Shop just partnered with Benefit Cosmetics to create some custom prints. I mean come on, this could not get any better! Check it out!

"Glow Up, Don't Grow Up"
To check out the rest of the amazing collaboration check out Stephanie's site :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.