Tuesday, August 26, 2014
These boxes of beauty samples seem to be all the rage right now. I know I spoke about Birchbox yesterday, but I could not help but introduce another I just found out about (late in the game?). I always feel like a kid in a candy store when Allure comes out with their Best of Beauty Awards each year! I love to see which products I am currently using that made the list, and what products I absolutely need to invest in (I told you, I have beauty product issues!). FOMO! I really do trust the reviews and beauty picks on Allure, they really do their research and obsess just like someone else I know (cough, cough)! With that said I was pretty excited to see that they have now created their own glossy red beauty boxes! 
 Here is what it states on their site that you can get for $15 per month.
(Keep in mind, Birchbox is only $10/month and Glossybox is $21/month. 
These boxes totally range in price. )

  • Five deluxe-size beauty samples—so you can use each one more than once
  • Curated mix of skin, hair, and makeup products, as well as fragrance
  • Allure mini-mag, packed with in-depth beauty sample product reviews written by Allure editors
  • $10 BeautyBar.com gift card to redeem on any $50 Beauty Bar purchase
Check out My Subscription Addiction if you are thinking about diving in! You can see examples of monthly boxes, so you know what you can expect. 
 I think I just might need to get into these boxes, I mean come on! They have some great brands, and I truly am a sucker for these amazing gems popping up in my mailbox each month!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.