Thursday, September 18, 2014

This post is all about leather, leather leather! I know it says "Lace and Leather", but its just a title of a Britney Spears song and I couldn't help myself. Love her! 
Back to the topic at hand, leather is basically a neutral. Pair it with a basic tee or dress it up  for a night out and everything in between. Leather is sexy and it looks bad-ass, who doesn't want to bring out their inner motorcycle chick out once in a while? I know I do! Its almost like have an alter ego, I just love how I feel in leather. The feel, the look and the texture does me good, and I have yet to see someone who doesn't look rockin in it. Leather is for everyone, young or old! You really cannot go wrong, think jeans but better and hotter!


Take a ride on the Wild Side!
Look 1.
Jacket 
Pants 
Clutch
Boots 
Look 2
 Jacket
Bag
 Pumps
Look 3
 Jacket
Fingerless Gloves
Bag 
Studded Flats

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Legging
Boots 
Loafers 
Jacket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.