Thursday, September 4, 2014
For the longest time I was not an avid reader. I would instead sit by the pool with a juicy magazine or listen to music. I'm not sure what provoked me to pick up a random book my mom had bought me (at the airport none the less) one day, but after sitting down to read page one I was hooked! What was the book (not embarrassing at all)? Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Skyes! Hey, give me a break! I was about 15 years old, the cover was pretty, and the title was pretty enticing, okay? Anyway, I dove into the book while sitting outside in the sun (frying) and did not want it to end! I got pretty tan those few days :) I went on to read every book she wrote, which unfortunately was only two in total, and continued to finding similar authors to fill my inner gossip girl! I guess you could say I am a summer read kind of girl, even in winter now that I live in NYC. I have not gotten into any books with too serious of a topic just yet, even though I know those reads are supposed to be the best kind. I suppose I feel like life is serious enough daily, but I am sure I will give in sooner or later! I would love to know what books could be a great transition, let me know! For now though, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite authors and books. In the case that you are looking for a fast and fun read these are bound to become your fast favorites.


These are just some of my favorites, but I am always open to new ones! Please tell me what other authors I need to sink my teeth into. Anyway, get into these and tell me what you think. Summer isn't over just yet, so grab one and get some sun! 
All of these books are available on Amazon.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.