Friday, June 15, 2012
Stumbled onto a new site recently looking for some 'YES' letters
(yes, I love Bethenny Frankel)

If you do not watch her show, or your not a fan of hers you should start!

'YES' is a great reminder to remain positive, and as she says 'stay in a place of yes' which I love.

I believe the ones she put in her house are the CB2 ones that are currently out of stock (of course). So in that case I am looking for silver shiny ones. 

notonthehighstreet.com

is a great new store find, and I hope you all enjoy! Some of my favorites are below...

my soon to be silver YES letters!




too cute yes? YES!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog


Beauty might be from within, but it doesn't hurt to feel beautiful on the outside as well

Instagram

Follow me!

Tweet Me! @Kimik123

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.